1) The entire amount of booking for the total period of stay has to be paid in order to confirm the booking.
2) The package rate is subject to change without prior notice.
1) A minimum of 14 days notice prior to check in date is required for a full refund of the deposit made – Applicable for maximum 02 room reservation.
2) A minimum of 21 days notice prior to check in date is required for a full refund of the deposit made – Applicable for a maximum 03 to 10 room’s reservation.
3) 50% of the package price will be charged as retention in case of cancellation after the above periods.
4) Full package price will be charged in case of a no-show.
Hotel Terms & Conditions:
1) The hotel check-in time is 1300 hours and check-out time is 1200 hour.
2) For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night.
3) Rooms will be held upto 1800 hours on the day of arrival unless prior information for late check-in is provided.
4) For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
5) The credit card guarantee will ensure that your reservation is held on a definite basis, up to your actual time of check-in, on the day of reservation.
6) Prices are subject to change without notice.
7) Luxury Tax applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations. Any increase in government levies will be extra.
8) Child below 12 years is complimentary on rooms without an extra bed.
9) A compulsory meal supplement for children between 06-12 yrs will be applicable.
10) Children above 12 years of age would be considered as adults and an extra adult rate would be applicable.
11) Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 12 years would be allowed per room.
12) Maximum of one extra roll away bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
13) It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passport at check-in.
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions
(In order to avoid credit card frauds, guests are requested to note the following:)
For bookings made using a credit card the following documents will have to be produced at the time of Check In:
1-A) For a guest making a booking for himself using own Credit Card: -- The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in.
1-B) For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card: --If the Credit Card holder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in.
In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room. The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property and roomtype. This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at Check-in desk.
2) At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
3) In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, Hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
4) In case of erroneous / inadequate / misleading information given while booking, Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation.
5) Guests are required to carry a vaild identity proof and produce the same at the checkin.
Please bring along with you the same identity proof you have entered while booking for verification at the hotel.
1) In case of refund, bank transactions charges will be deducted above cancellation charges.
2) In case of credit card transactions, refund will be done only to the same credit card.